Thursday, August 2, 2012

8-2-12



In May 2011, I weighed 270 lbs and smoked a pack of cigarettes a day. I had been overweight for most of my life and hated myself. I've tried all the quick diet pills and quick fixes and had more failures than I can remember.

Late June 2011, the light bulb went on and I decided to arm myself with knowledge on getting healthy. I studied nutritionand started exercising.... the only way to accomplish body transformation is to master caloric deficits. ACCOUNTABILITY IS KING.

This blog will show my intense journey to losing over 85 lbs in the past 8 months, while quitting smoking. If  I can inspire some more people to do the same, my journey would be even more meaningful.... this has become my higher purpose.
 


Thank you to Alan Hirsch and Joe Stierwalt for their guidancein getting this blog rolling. 


 Time to  break this blog out of retirement.  Hadn't intended on letting it collect dust for so long. Yesterday marked the start of a cutting phase that will see me lose a minimum of 15#.

My primary weapons will be eating clean and working out hard.

Stage 1 :
August 1st through August 20th

New supplements :
Muscle Pharms Shred Matrix --thermogenic fat burner -- 3 caps 30-45 minutes before breakfast + 3 caps 30-45 minutes before lunch. 





HumaPro --running this as my primary protein. 2 scoops in water upon waking. 2 scoops in water (or gatorade) at 5 PM.

Monday sets me on a challenge : Intermittent Fasting.

I will limit my food intake to the hours of noon to 8 PM. Plan is for

2 scoops HumaPro in water upon waking
Postworkout whey protein shake in water

Lunch at noon
3 PM snack (1 serving trail mix or spicy almonds, etc. )
2 scoops HumaPro in water 2 hours after I finish 3 PM snack

Supper 30 minutes after HumaPro

Casein shake 730 PM

I'm told the 1st 5 or so days will be hell to maintain discipline. Looking for huge results.


August 1st weigh in : 200#
Carrying plenty of water weight as I wrap up a creatine cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment