Saturday, May 12, 2012

5-12-12

http://smilestillithurts.blogspot.com/2012/05/confessions-of-emotional-eater.html?spref=fb



Go, Tamara, Go!!

I have asked Tamara about combining our blogs. Different spots on the map (Tamara lives in Washington, I live in Kansas), different views from female perspective/male perspective ..... same focus, though : being fit.

Not sure about the logistics, but we'll see what happens. In the mean time, please join me in rooting hard for Tamara.  Love my Yankees and Broncos, but I would so much rather root for a friend. Never got a text, email or phone call from Derek Jeter. Tamara has been in my corner for over 3 years -- great girl. Made me smile through some very dark times.

Getting a new printer in a few days. Nita is going to make me some business cards. My love for G-cycle and Group Ride knows no bounds. I talk about the classes everywhere I go -- the cards would be a better tool than "Hey, my class is at ........ ". Yeah, time to kick this into  higher gear.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for being my cheerleader, David! You are awesome. Like i said, YOU were one of the ones that inspired ME! If it weren't for friends like you and my friend Wendy that lost 302 pounds, I'm not sure if I'd be doing so well! I will get a hold of you this week to talk about the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! I am so excited to see your transformation because I know how much better you will continue feeling as your results continue building. No looking back, my friend.

    ReplyDelete