Tuesday, January 10, 2012

1-10-12 G-cycle class

 my favorite picture : Shelly and Ella  August 2011

Best class ever. I am still a new instructor, but my class gave me a big gift today. More about that in a bit.

8 students today, including 2 new ones, Melinda and Tammy. Everyone worked extremely hard and I was blessed to be able to have a long chat with Tammy after class. I saw a girl with some goals she wants to achieve ..... and I saw a lot of determination in her eyes. I am honored to do anything I can to help.

Why do I instruct?
--I am very passionate about the things I love .... and I love Genesis Health Club. I want to share my passion for working out. I strive to one day be on par with the best salesman Genesis has : Stewart Flinn.
-- I am  a walking example of body transformation achieved via prayer, exercise and eating clean. I had lots of help along the way. It is my mission to help others achieve their goals.
--Everything I do at Genesis is fun. "Exercise" shouldn't be a dirty word. I want to help others have fun.

I was given a gift by my class..... the gift started with a request by Nicole Heneha (Instructors should fight for the right to have Nicole in their class)  and Genesis trainer Eric Reichert.

My class leads the league in standing climb. Every patriotic American should love standing climb. I believe it's mentioned in the constitution, right after core work. My class gave me the gift of wanting to do climb track twice. Yes, I love my class!

Sweat flying
Leg muscles building
Calories slaughtered mercilessly

I saw 8 badasses in front of me in G-cycle class this morning. I am extremely proud of each of them.

I wasn't even a tiny bit nervous this morning. I feel good about progressing from SHEER TERROR in my 1st class...... to semi-comfortable, for the most part, last week..... to .... I feel awfully good about today.

Big thank you to Coach Becky Holcomb for the good luck text this morning, to Stewart Flinn for the note on the clipboard and to the love of my life, Shelly Hurtt. I may have burned a couple hundred calories in prayer before class, baby. So intense..... and, as I told my class, I dedicated my workout this morning to our love. I never read the verse that states "Thou shalt pray tentatively". He created EVERYTHING and has unlimited power to grant us, should it be in his will to do so. It was in his will to grant me physical transformation. It was in his will to grant me the rest of my days with the most beautiful girl in my world. I now have everything I ever needed. 




No comments:

Post a Comment