Monday, January 2, 2012

Trial run

 December 2011

December 2011
with my mentors, Group Centergy/Group Power/Group Ride Instructor Coach Becky Holcomb and Group Ride Instructor Stewart Flinn -  after Group Centergy class


 12-4-11 With Group Centergy/Group Kick  Instructor Diane Ravenstien  --after Group Centergy class

Following the advice of my personal trainer, Joe Stierwalt, I have decided to try my journal entries in blog format. My journal has been primarily about my love affair with Genesis Health Club, Hutchinson, Kansas, the place that transformed me. I'll discuss Genesis classes, my goals, health and supplement matters and my girl, Shelly, who never strays from my thoughts.

2011 saw me go from 270# in May to 185# on New Year's eve. From couch potato to G-cycle Instructor at Genesis. I also feel in love with my best friend, the girl of my dreams, Shelly Hurtt.
Not such a bad year, was it?



No comments:

Post a Comment